Monday, December 5, 2011

Week 11: Cinnamon Challenge

definition: A prank in which one person dares another to swallow, without the aid of water, a spoonful of ground of cinnamon within sixty seconds. The spice dries the challenge taker's mouth and is almost impossible to swallow. Some accidentally inhale the cinnamon which causes temporary but severe  chest pain, much to the amusement of the challenger. 


(Cinnamon)

As promised, I came through with another challenge trend seen in our society, one that has been called impossible by many. But yet people worldwide still seem to insist it can be done. Yea right, as if your esophagus can handle a spoonful of cinnamon any better than mine, please. This fad like the gallon challenge is just plain ridiculous. I warn you, this video is a bit disturbing. And should only be viewed by mature audiences (or those who can stand to watch the effects of trying to consume and teaspoon of cinnamon).


(Just terrible, this is what happens)

There really is nothing smart about deciding to take part in this challenge, as it clearly does not end well for anyone who plays by the rules. My words of advice... DON'T DO IT. It really is as simple as that. If you really are considering doing it, don't go into feeling confident, because my guess is the cinnamon will be coming right back up. I'm not quiet sure who came up with the idea, but they should not be proud. Covering these fads in my blog is almost too far, as the go past the boundaries of "funky" and enter a new category of disgusting. Look for my post next week, which will be a lot more low key. 

(I guess they didn't take my advice!)

(Let's hope you guys don't)

No comments:

Post a Comment