Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Week 10: Gallon Challege

definition: Milk chugging, or gallon challenge, is the process of consuming a large amount of milk within a set period of time. Although there are variations in procedure, many adherents follow to the mostly general parameters; a person is given 60 minutes to drink a full gallon of whole milk without vomiting.

(Men taking the challenge)

Ah yes, let us try to chug a whole gallon of milk or liquid in an hour. I'm the man, what could possibly go wrong?! I know for sure I won't throw up... oh wait... The gallon challenge is a incredibly stupid, but yet humorous trend that has taken our nation by storm. Those fame struck, peer pressured teenagers finally get their shot at fame and who can blame them? It seems completely normal to get a bunch of bro's together and start chugging away at a gallon, the chicks dig it man.

(Gallon challenge video)


I know, I know, the above video is absolutely repulsive, and really isn't really the shining example of America we want all over the internet. However, with that being said. GENTLEMEN, let us lay down some ground rules!


(Gallons of milk)

There are three universal rules in what has been called the Gallon Challenge, although some minor variations may exist.


1) The contestant has one hour to drink one U.S. liquid gallon of milk.


2) Should the contestant finish the gallon within that hour, they must retain the gallon for a set period of time.


3) Should they retain the gallon, they win. Otherwise, if the contestant vomits prior to the set period of time has passed, they lose.
Now let the best man win!

Of course, when you chug an entire gallon of milk in an hours time, most likely you will puke. I can definitely see why people do it, but this does not mean that I would recommend it. At the end of the day it's worth a laugh, and immature one at that. Milk is my favorite drink out there, but I think I will stick to my glasses, and stay away from the gallons.



Keep up with my blog to find out next weeks challenge trend!

(Take his advice)








No comments:

Post a Comment