Monday, November 7, 2011

Week 7: UGG Boots

definition: Boots with suede outsides and sheepskin insides. Usually used in snowy and cold regions, but now is associated with miniskirts and beach towns.
Look at that pigeon! She's wearing her uggs and miniskirt! Gross!

(Picture of Uggs)


Code name ugly! UGG boots have go mainstream in society, worn by girls everywhere. Having gone through high school, and now in college, I have seen my far share of these fur frenzy boots. For the most part, I have absolutely no problem with these boots, and if I were a girl I would most likely wear them. That however, is a big if.


(He clearly doesn't approve)


There is no doubt in my mind that surrounding your feet with multiple skinned rodents/animals is comfortable. I just have a problem with some of the combinations. Jeans and uggs, fine. Sweatpants and Uggs, acceptable. Leggings and Uggs, not okay. Miniskirts and Uggs, something your father probably wouldn't be proud of, though Im sure guys wouldn't mind. Tom Brady and Uggs... what the hell!? Are Muggs (Male Uggs) taking over now?! I am absolutely not okay with the all-star quarterback of my favorite football team promoting male Uggs. What is this no since. You throw a pigskin around, why would you want to feminize yourself with sheep fur? Go buy a pair for Gisele, before I take your man card. She's about the only reason you deserve respect after those adds, minus the rings of course.


(So very painful.)

(Oh dear lord)

No comments:

Post a Comment